Wonderful Spacious Home with Bali Hai Views on the world-class Princeville Golf course.
This 2,800 square-foot, 3-bedroom, 3-bath residence is designed for Island living. Multiple French doors open up to over 1,500 square feet of covered, low-maintenance Ipe decks, while vaulted ceilings, louvered windows, and ceiling fans keep the indoors cool and breezy.
The thoughtful layout creates a sense of privacy in each of the three bedrooms—all with deck access. There’s a loft (a perfect reading nook) and a downstairs family room with a wet bar, and a large separate laundry room. The lower lanai also features a large hot tub/spa and steps leading out to the manicured landscape and golf course beyond. An added bonus is the 29-panel photovoltaic Solar system, which reduces electricity costs significantly!
Recently upgraded, this home has new quartz countertops in the kitchen and all three bathrooms with new cabinet fronts and hardware.
Other upgrades include:
• New Stainless Steel appliances
• New Tile in Master Bathroom with Walk-in Shower and Large Soaking Tub
• New Vessel Sinks and Faucets in all Bathrooms
• New Lighting and Mirrors in Bathrooms
• New tile floors in all of the common living areas throughout the home
• Reconfigured upstairs alcove to be used as an office or additional sleeping nook
The stunning surrounding mountain views, privacy provided by the lush tropical landscaping, and the ideal location in Princeville make this one of the best family homes on the North Shore of Kauai. Located within a designated Visitor Destination Area (VDA), and therefore eligible for Transient Vacation Rental (TVR) use.