Located on the 18th hole of the Puakea Golf Course is a home like no others anywhere in Lihue. The awe-inspiring panoramic views of Haupu mountain range is stunning in the morning light. This home is designed for its owners and guests to enjoy the absolute best of indoor/outdoor island living in a very private setting.
Designed by world famous designer Gary Tobey, this is without question the most distinguished luxury home on the Puakea Course on its largest project lot sited to take maximum advantage of the views of Haupu mountains and the 18th hole of the Puakea golf course. Quartzite flagstone throughout gives this home the rich character to enhance any decor and the indoor-outdoor Kauai style designed living.
• Hydrazzo polished pool finish with LED color changing lights.
• Spa with remote control app
• 7.5’x7.5′ center kitchen island with top of line appliances
• 43 panel Photo-voltaic energy system (Solar panels for pool heating)
• 40 feet of lineal office desk space
• Built in sitting areas throughout home (a Gary Tobey signature aspect)
• Multiple built in media areas
• 9′ glass windows facing golf course views
Built by JM Pacific Construction, to give this home the expansive openness without bearing walls to support the unique roof structure many of the more significant engineered walls were “steel framed” Every inch of this property has the artistic attention to aesthetic detail any distinguished buyer will not only appreciate but cherish. The rich inviting quartzite flagstone gives this home the continuity which enhances any decor and the indoor-outdoor design is harmonious to Kauai style living. Top of the line appliances contribute to the “genuine” gourmet kitchen along with a large walk-in pantry.