Have you always dreamed of owning a piece of Kauai’s History? This beautiful plantation home was owned by a Lihue Plantation Company worker. This beautiful home is looking for the perfect Buyer who wants to own a piece of Hawaiian History and restore this special plantation home. To add to the value of this compound, there are two other units making this the perfect place to create income opportunities or have people you care about live nearby.
– The main building is a large plantation home with 3 large bedrooms and 2 baths. There is a large kitchen and an extra large living room with views of the ocean.
– The second building is a 3 bedroom and 1 bath home with a full kitchen. The lanai off the back of the house faces views of the mountains mauka side of Kealia.
– The third building is a 2 car enclosed garage. Behind the garage is an attached 1 bedroom and 1 bath unit with a full kitchen. Views of the ocean can be seen from this unit.
– The fourth building is a large shed that has a laundry room and can be used at storage or a little “man/woman cave”.
– Perfect location: walking distance to Kealia Beach, Kealia Farmer’s Market, Spalding Monument, and the Kealia Post Office.
Buyers looking for a Special Piece of Kauai will love this compound! Don’t miss out on your opportunity to own a piece of Kauai History!
Residential - 4595 KAAO RD
4595 KAAO RD, KEALIA, 96746
- Bedrooms : 7
- Bathrooms : 4