Newly finished open-concept home in desirable Kalaheo neighborhood with peek views of Kahili Mountain. The upstairs living space has 3 bedrooms with 2 baths and a spacious lanai/deck approximately 384sq.ft. Plus the downstairs includes a laundry area/storage and a finished workshop with bath, approximately 576sq.ft.. Surrounded in greenery and a yard full of edible and medicinal plants. This modern home is tastefully designed for island comfort and relaxation. Close to Kukuiolono Golf Course and Kalaheo’s small town restaurants and shops. 10 minutes to the beach but with the cooler weather of Kalaheo hills.
Many Custom Features:
– Kitchen has acacia wood countertops and quartz island
– Towering ceilings in living area and master bedroom
– Corner pantry.
– Large laundry/storage room.
– Workshop on lower level with bath.
– Spacious lanai catching the trade winds help keep the house comfortable.
– High split roof design to allow heat to escape.
– Limestone floors in all baths.
– Solar water heater
– Built-in custom office desk and master bath vanity made from Norfolk pine trees on the property.
– Roomy, partially enclosed garage/carport
– Majority LED lighting for lower electric bills.
– Outdoor shower.
– Fully fenced yard with manual gated entry.
– Newly planted trees include: Avocado, papaya, egg fruit, durian, ice cream bean, breadfruit, banana, moringa and mulberry.
Residential - KALAHEO RIDGE #2
3926 WAHA RD, KALAHEO, 96741
- Bedrooms : 3
- Bathrooms : 3