This unbelievable gem on over two acres is offered for the first time and the potential and possibilities are too numerous to describe. Must be seen in person after you enter the gate to this magical location in center of island but close to central Kapaa
Main house of 1752 sq. ft.
* Home is recently renovated by a premier Kauai builder—three bedroom, three bath. Two bedrooms on main floor, third up a spiral staircase. You can also build an ADU. Land adjoins County Park giving a green belt of privacy
* Enter onto gated property and park under a canopy of mature large graceful Camphor trees.
* Tall mature plantings are all over the completely level property
* Kitchen has high vaulted ceilings with ribbon mahogany cabinets, granite counters with abalone accents in the stone, top of the line appliances with commercial gas range,
* Each bathroom has marble stone and skylights
* Crown molding and V-Groove Wainscot throughout
* Home is pristine , immaculate and ready to move in.
* All level land is perfect for farming, adding an ADU or you can also CPR
Commercial Use Building space consisting of 2048 sq. ft.
* This is across from main house and can be used as a home for extended family, business , home or collectors space.
* Central AC—plus fully equipped kitchen
* CAT 5 outlets on every wall for internet networking
* Security cameras in place
* Travertine floors
* Upstairs living quarters
* Large entry room with very high ceilings, multiple work stations, kitchenette, half bath plus separate studio room for additional office/privacy
Suggest making an appointment as soon as possible since owner motivated. Ideal for Commercial Ag use business or procure a use permit for others uses. Previously a Vet clinic, plant nursery and presently a construction company. Can be CPR’d and or and ADU built.
Please use Glenda Matsushima at Title Guaranty, Princeville
Residential - 6001 KAAPUNI RD
6001 KAAPUNI RD, KAPAA, 96746
- Bedrooms : 4
- Bathrooms : 2.02