The south-east orientation of this custom homesite welcomes the morning sun, and gazes down across Kaua‘i’s south shore and out to the blue Pacific Ocean. This gorgeous sloping lot is lush and shares some of the best views within Kukui‘ula and will accommodate a gracious home and ‘ohana, with ample room for lush, tropical landscaping. Perfectly positioned between the Club at Kukui‘ula and the Shops at Kukui‘ula, club amenities, shopping, dining and beaches are a short stroll or bike ride away.
Kahalawai Homesite 53 is 17,697 sq. ft. and within Kukui‘ula’s Kahalawai neighborhood and south Kauai’s designated opportunity zone.
Kukui`ula Ownership Privileges and Amenities Include:
– Private Club Membership
– Tom Weiskopf-designed, Private 18-hole Par-72 golf course
– World-class spa featuring indoor/outdoor treatment rooms, outdoor lap pool, steam rooms, and complete fitness rooms and movement studios
– Golf Club House
– The Lodge at Kukui`ula
– Fine dining in the Kukui`ula Plantation House
– Controlled architectural guidelines with design review committee
– Planned hiking trails throughout the Community
– Roving 24/7 security services
– Access to Upcountry Farm and Catch n’ Release Fishing Lake
– Volleyball, bocci ball, horseshoes, Pool Bar and Grille