There is a place for discerning families who seek to balance luxury with the laid-back lifestyle and awe-inspiring beauty of our island home. Welcome to Kukui’ula on the South Shore of Kaua’i. Homes and home sites in a breathtaking setting, surrounded by an abundance of resort amenities and unforgettable outdoor adventures. Kukui’ula embodies Ho’okipa, heartfelt Hawaiian hospitality. We invite you to join us.
Move-in early 2022! Design Concepts Hawai’i is the architect behind this contemporary new build nestled in the Kainani community. Natural teak siding complements the wood shake roof and is accented with Kaua’i stone walls. With four bedrooms and four bathrooms plus a separate one bedroom, one bathroom guest house, there is plenty of room for large and extended families to enjoy life at Kukui’ula while still enjoying their privacy. A central kitchen – complete with a butler pantry – and living area opens onto a spacious 1,752sq.ft. Ipe wood lanai that wraps around the infinity pool, spa, and outdoor built-in grill.
• Appx 3,110 of interior A/C space
• Garage is pre-wired for electric car charger
• Lutron lighting system. Programmable with smartphone app.
• Savant Smart Home system can control system; lights, music, spa/pool, cameras. Programmable with smartphone app.
• Yamaha amp – built in speakers and subwoofer
• Cameras on the rear lanai/pool, courtyard and front gate
• WiFi boosters throughout the house
• Teak throughout the home; exterior siding, interior doors, great room ceiling, cabinets, floors.
• All grain matched teak cabinets
• Ipe decking on lanais
• In-set stain grain teak baseboards
• Knife edge roof soffit. Plaster finish with copper edge detail
• Built into the roof rain gutters for seamless look
• Split AC System; three in main house and one in guest house. Auto AC shut off on Great room lanai sliding doors.
• Fleetwood sliding doors on Lanais