Great Kiahuna GOlf Village home in both style and design. This home is currently used as a very busy vacation rental and is being sold with all of it’s accoutrements. Situated on an interior lot with views of the ocean and fairways to the south and mountain views to the north. This 2-story Plantation Style home features two master suites (one on each floor). In addition to the two master suites, the remaining two bedrooms are also large and have their own bathrooms. The home has four full baths, an outdoor shower off of the master bath. There is a beautiful pool and spa and the property is nicely landscaped. Home is built with high-station quality for the discerning and sophisticated buyer. There’s also a very large Butler’s pantry rarely found on Kauai or in a vacation rental.
– Travertine tile floors; granite counter tops in the kitchen and baths; central vacuum system
– Split-system air conditioning, window units, and audio system distributed throughout the house
– Top of the line gas appliances and an “on-demand” gas water heater
– Cement tile with baked finish roofing tiles
– Anderson windows
– Custom landscaping with sprinkler system, Grohe plumbing features
– Kitchenaid 42″ stainless refrigerator/freezer, Bosch dishwasher
– Fleetwood sliding door system
– 10,000 SF Green Belt Parcel next door will remain always open. Like an extension to your yard that others maintain.