Charming 1939 Plantation Home, but modernized with all the amenities of the 21st Century…
This was an incredible renovation by one of Kapaa’s best and well know craftsman, using his inventive eye for detail, and creating this artistic master piece.
The original entry to the house is one of only a few areas that was kept fully in-tact, with it’s large Columns and Hawaiian moss-rock lava walls. But once you enter this re-creation of the 1930’s, you walk into the Home of dreams – you will be amazed. Below is a list of the many renovations!
* All new Electrical & Plumbing & Hot Water Heater.
* Quarts Counter Tops in kitchen and baths.
* All bedroom and bath doors are original, plus fully refurbished 1939 door knobs.
* All new double hung windows.
* Under cabinet lighting.
* Water fall accent tiles in both bath room showers. Glass shower doors.
* TV wall in living room with “old barn wood” cedar accent.
* Life Proof dark gray laminate flooring.
* Bead board wainscoting thru-out the house.
* Built-in dresser in Master Bedroom.
* Large Storage Shed 10’x16′
* Property has “Guest House” Rights.
* Plantation style beach shower off the deck.
* Three sides of the property are already fenced.
* Large fire pit with propane, and built-in seating for 12 or more
The developer, keeping with the old plantation look, added a new large 259 sqft deck off the back to take advantage of the distant ocean and mountain views. Plus, he added a new 134 sqft front entry deck to welcome your family and friends to your very unique and exceptional home. This home is walking distance to Kapaa Elementary & Kapaa High school, and only 5 minutes to the beach and the heart of old Kapaa Town.